First time home buyers
It's a great venture to purchase your first house. Of course with the excitement are also some butterflies - especially leading up to the "big day." If you're like most people, you'll likely need some consultation along the way -- and you'll undoubtedly want an experienced agent looking out for your highest interests. I would be honored to provide guidance with buying your first house.
Not all REALTORS® are equally qualified to help YOU find your first home. My dedication to you, my client, is what makes the difference. Here are some things you can expect when you use me for your first time home purchase.
• The process of buying a house has a considerable amount of stages. I'll be there for everything from locating the right home among all the properties available, to providing guidance on closing costs and everything in between.
• Need help defining a shopping list of features and amenities that you want in your home, your neighborhood, and your school district? I'm the local expert, and would be happy to help.
• I can walk you through the different mortgages, home buying programs available, and the mind-boggling financial components of buying a house.
• I'll keep an eye on all the newest listings, and make sure I inform you of all the homes that match your criteria.
• I'll do my best to drive out all the worry and stress that goes along with buying your home.
I am ready to help you pick your perfect home!
Call me at 408-335-1425 and I'll give you a list of the homes in the area that meet your needs.